Interested in joining the veritas team?
Applicants must be 21 and over
Front of House
Lead Trimmer, Trim Manager
Starting at $16-18/Hour
Location: Denver, CO
Team: Front of House
Reports to: Lead Trimmer, Trim Manager
Direct Reports: NA
At Veritas, quality drives every decision we make. The experience our partner stores, brand partners and customers have with our brand must be the best in the industry.
Members of the Veritas Front of House Team are responsible for harvesting, curing, trimming, packaging and logging all product prior to its addition to the sales sheet each week.
We are a team with a high focus on quality, consistency and ensuring both while following all of the rules. The Front of House department includes all activities that occur with the plant from the day it is harvested until the day it is sold and leaves the facility. As a trim team member, we must ensure it is dried, cured, trimmed, packaged and fulfilled in a manor representative of the best product in the state.
Please keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive and that you may be asked to perform other job tasks by your supervisors/managers not listed below:
- Trim company product as directed my trim team manager and supervisor, adhering to company approved trimming methods
- Communicate any product quality issues to management as soon as they are identified
- Show up for work on time and ready to work
- Burp, Flip bins and other cure related tasks as directed by manager
- Meet daily productivity, quality, compliance requirements
What qualities are we looking for?
- Team player, no job is too big or too small
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- Able to manage multiple processes simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet productivity and performance requirements and quotas
- Demonstrates high attention to detail to increase product quality
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality and positive can-do attitude
- Previous Cannabis related experience necessary and a willingness to adjust the trimming style to meet the needs of different strains
- Patience, Flexibility, and Discipline for Routine
Background must have:
- Current, legal and unrestricted ability to work in the United States
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred, not required)
- Valid Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division SUPPORT badge
- A positive and pleasant attitude
- Able to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Able to move about a typical manufacturing and warehouse environment, including kneeling, bending, reaching, rotating, and stooping on an intermittent to regular basis
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds occasionally
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
*Paid Time Off
*Health, Dental, Vision Benefits